17.1.22

Review: Klara and the Sun

Klara and the SunKlara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Ishiguro’s “Never Let Me Go”. I started that book without having read any reviews about the story itself, and found the gradual realization that it was about the lives of (view spoiler). It was touching, and provided a new and valuable perspective into the issues it focused on. Here, we have a very similar story.

(view spoiler) This is one of those books that gives you new things to think about long after you read it. I look forward to the next one in this vein by Ishiguro.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...