24.10.21

Review: Hacking Design: Kindle Edition

Hacking Design: Kindle EditionHacking Design: Kindle Edition by Avinash Rajagopal
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A short pop-history take on user design as a response to industrial design. It gives examples of where users or designers have modified existing designed products, such as IKEA hacks and product modifications. It also gives examples of design that included user instructions to replicate products, so users could make their own modifications as they saw fit. It is a short book, covering mostly the last 50 years or so. There are a few pictures – too few, but the ones there do a good job of illustrating the covered concepts. Interesting for a quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...