28.5.21

Review: The Gifts of Imperfection

The Gifts of ImperfectionThe Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Having read a large number of similar books over the years, I find that the lessons provided rarely strike me as something new. What is memorable about these books, at least the ones that aren’t big on sharing research, is the personality of the author and their stories. Here Brown shines as a big personality not afraid of making big pronouncements. And for a book like this, that is a good thing. Probably not enough, but good as it makes it easy to read through all the lessons presented.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...