2.11.20

Review: The Bookish Life of Nina Hill

The Bookish Life of Nina HillThe Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I found this a nice, light read with a main character who is a bit of a wacky introvert, meaning you get to listen in to her odd thoughts. She's put in a situation, she finds she has a large family she never knew existed, along with a possible inheritance, and has to cope. I found myself thinking if I would have responded to these events in the same way, so I did get sucked in to this one. But I have to admit, a week after finishing reading this, I don't recall much beyond those good feelings. This was a good change of pace for me, and I would consider more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...