20.10.20

Review: Common Sense for the Common Good: Libertarianism as the End of Two-Party Tyranny

Common Sense for the Common Good: Libertarianism as the End of Two-Party TyrannyCommon Sense for the Common Good: Libertarianism as the End of Two-Party Tyranny by Gary E. Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another interesting third party candidate from the past. This is the short book that came out prior to the 2016 election that told his story. I found the autobiographical parts of most interest. Johnson worked in the real estate industry so offered an interesting perspective compared to Trump, with a more typical "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" American success story. The parts of the book about Libertariansism were short and insightful if you haven't run across the concept before, but very basic. I suspect there are more timely and more thorough books on the subject.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...