25.9.20

Review: A Prescription for Change: The Looming Crisis in Drug Development

A Prescription for Change: The Looming Crisis in Drug DevelopmentA Prescription for Change: The Looming Crisis in Drug Development by Michael S. Kinch
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The book begins with a history of drug development. I was surprised that this history took up more than half of the book. I found it interesting, but it wasn't necessary for the topic of the "looming crisis" in the title. When the book gets around to the crisis, the author provides a reasoned argument, mostly, unsurprisingly, dealing with money. Glad I read it. I'm maintaining my worriedness.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...