18.9.20

Review: 21 Days to Resilience: How to Transcend the Daily Grind, Deal with the Tough Stuff, and Discover Your Strongest Self

21 Days to Resilience: How to Transcend the Daily Grind, Deal with the Tough Stuff, and Discover Your Strongest Self21 Days to Resilience: How to Transcend the Daily Grind, Deal with the Tough Stuff, and Discover Your Strongest Self by Zelana Montminy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've read quite a few of these self-help books covering the same topics as this one, and this is....well, another one. The author took the tact of creating a kind of "greatest hits" version of a variety of self-help concepts. To pull these ideas together in one book, the concepts are described in short chapters. While I didn't find anything new here, I did appreciated the attempt to organize these concepts. I also appreciated the way the author put effort into creating short descriptions of the concepts and short methods to implement them. You don't always get that in these kinds of books. The anecdotes used were also better than average. Okay for review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...