9.8.20

Review: The Storytelling Edge: How to Transform Your Business, Stop Screaming Into the Void, and Make People Love You

The Storytelling Edge: How to Transform Your Business, Stop Screaming Into the Void, and Make People Love YouThe Storytelling Edge: How to Transform Your Business, Stop Screaming Into the Void, and Make People Love You by Shane Snow
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I've read quite a few business storytelling books over the past few years, and I'm always looking to pick up some new ideas and get some great examples. But it ends up that this book is a sales pitch for the author's services, and is focused on management of the process of creating stories for marketing. Not my cup of tea. I enjoyed the style, not so much the message.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...