12.3.20

Review: Synesthesia

SynesthesiaSynesthesia by Richard E. Cytowic
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Having never noticed the concept of synesthesia before, I found this an excellent introduction, with engaging writing and enough detail to answer the questions that I came up with while listening to this audiobook. The author describes the different ways this trait manifests itself in different people and identifies some of the causes. He also conjectures people in history who exhibited this trait based on their writings or writings about them. Just the right length for an introduction to the topic…

View all my reviews

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...