20.1.20

Review: Wake Up!: A Handbook to Living in the Here and Now-54 Playful Strategies to Help You Snap Out of Autopilot

Wake Up!: A Handbook to Living in the Here and Now-54 Playful Strategies to Help You Snap Out of Autopilot Wake Up!: A Handbook to Living in the Here and Now-54 Playful Strategies to Help You Snap Out of Autopilot by Chris Barez-Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The author provides a number of examples of how to "wake yourself up". Many of the "strategies" are described with the instructions of trying it for four days. I found nothing earth-shattering here, but I can see that I have the issue of often operating on autopilot, and I can imagine many of these strategies would allow me to become a bit more mindful, at least for a bit. Pleasant.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...