24.1.20

Review: Business for Authors: How to Be an Author Entrepreneur

Business for Authors: How to Be an Author Entrepreneur Business for Authors: How to Be an Author Entrepreneur by Joanna Penn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Perhaps not exhaustive, but if you are a budding author, this book will give you plenty to think about. Covered are the basics of accounting, as well as detailed discussions of self-publishing down to the best software for creating covers, international rights, and the basics of hiring editors, proofreaders, and agents. Substantially answers most of my basic questions.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...