25.10.19

Review: A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living

A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living A Simplified Life: Tactical Tools for Intentional Living by Emily Ley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another life simplification tome. Best attribute of this book is its short length. It covers a wide variety of topics, from technology to kids, but is able to provide some useful suggestions. I’ve read most of the advice in other books (such as just buying one set of socks for each kid to ease sorting), but there were a few new nuggets here. A minor weakness is that while most of the advice works for anyone, there are a number aimed specifically at mothers that are mixed in along the way. This is also a Christian take on simplification, so you get a few mentions of scripture, but not an overwhelming amount. Overall, it was OK for me, a male reader who has listened to a lot of similar audiobooks. I could see this being a very good book for those who are just starting to read life simplification books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...