24.10.19

Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect

Confessions of a Murder Suspect Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The first thing this reminded me of was the movie “Spy Kids”. Precocious kids, excessively smart, solving mysteries. But the kids here, and the parents, are all excessively smart, and rich. And unlike the family friendly “Spy Kids”, this book begins with the murder of both parents through what appears to be a poisoning. (view spoiler) Overall, though, the plot was juvenile. I somewhat enjoyed the characters, but the flow of events just kept getting more far-fetched. I won’t be running out to read the next in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...