6.9.19

Review: Own Your Future: How to Think Like an Entrepreneur and Thrive in an Unpredictable Economy

Own Your Future: How to Think Like an Entrepreneur and Thrive in an Unpredictable Economy Own Your Future: How to Think Like an Entrepreneur and Thrive in an Unpredictable Economy by Paul B. Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book starts with the belief that the best way to get ahead in your career is to apply entrepreneurial skills, either within your job working for someone else, or running your own business. The book then gets a bit repetitive, covering typical career advice mixed in with describing a process for creating new businesses. The combination of those two facets of work is interesting, but as both are very well covered in other books, you look for things that really stick out. I didn't find anything incredibly unique here. I did enjoy the author's personality in the text, and would consider reading others by him on a more specific topic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...