27.9.19

Review: 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea

10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea 10-10-10: A Life-Transforming Idea by Suzy Welch
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Simple concept - think about short term, medium term and long term impacts of decisions. Lots of anecdotes on the use of this process. While in the anecdotes the people making decisions came up with some kind of story for each "time view" of their decision aftermath, I think they could have as easily come up with totally different stories that would have suggested they make different decisions. So I see this method as one of many to consider when making decisions, certainly not the only one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...