27.9.19

Review: Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story

Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story Transformational Speaking: If You Want to Change the World, Tell a Better Story by Gail Larsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Great tips for "getting in the mood" for public speaking, and some great ideas on the mechanics. The last third of the book becomes quite new-agey and hurt the value of the book. I listened to this as an audio book. I think it would have been easier to follow had I read it. There were a number of long lists in the book that I would have preferred to see instead of hear and try to remember.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...