4.9.18

Review: Leveraging Your Financial Intelligence: At the Intersection of Money, Health, and Happiness

Leveraging Your Financial Intelligence: At the Intersection of Money, Health, and Happiness Leveraging Your Financial Intelligence: At the Intersection of Money, Health, and Happiness by Douglas Lennick
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I consider myself well-read in personal finance. So when I saw the title of this book, I thought I might find a book that either comes up with new ways to think of personal finance based on common knowledge, or ways to teach others. I’d be interested in either of these topics – becoming better from a good base, and teaching my kids and others. That isn’t what this is about. Instead, this is a typical goal-setting self-help book, with as much a focus on living a healthy and valuable/reasoned life as on finances. It’s probably more the first topics than finance. If you are well read in these topics, much of this will sound familiar. If you haven’t read a lot or thought a lot about personal finance, this seems like a good book to read early in your exploration.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...