23.12.23

Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make. -Beatles

I don't suppose that is the best way to sum up this final book in the series, but it's a song that sounds final, and this is a book that sounds final as well, even though it's left with open ends. Based on what ends up being faulty recollection, I assumed a different ending was coming. This one surprised me in both the back and forth battles and in the serenity in the conclusion. Quite intense, and overlong, but enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...