13.9.22

Review: Star Trek Star Fleet Technical Manual

Star Trek Star Fleet Technical ManualStar Trek Star Fleet Technical Manual by Franz Joseph
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I found this book, along with a later book - Star Trek The Next Generation Technical Manual -- at a booksale and bought them both. While the ST:TNG one has plenty of writing, this one is more plain non-detailed schematic drawings. I can imagine one working on drawing might find this of great interest. Had I found this when I was in elementary school, I would have learned how to draw the Enterprise and other Trek items quite readily. As an adult, this just seems nostalgic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...