3.9.22

Review: How to Keep House While Drowning: A Gentle Approach to Cleaning and Organizing

How to Keep House While Drowning: A Gentle Approach to Cleaning and OrganizingHow to Keep House While Drowning: A Gentle Approach to Cleaning and Organizing by K.C. Davis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is like Disney's song "Let It Go" applied to house cleaning.

It seems I've read a gross of house cleaning and organizing books, and this is another one. I didn't take away any new tips, but I did appreciate the different focus this one has, less on gimmicks and more on self-help. Good therapy for those worried about how others think of you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...