13.9.22

Review: CryptoDad: The Fight for the Future of Money

CryptoDad: The Fight for the Future of MoneyCryptoDad: The Fight for the Future of Money by Christopher Giancarlo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It feels like I didn’t even read the same book as other reviewers on Amazon. I will admit it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve finished it, so my memory isn’t that recent. But I will remember this book as a book about a Trump era mid level government executive who describes the mostly positive points of leading a governmental regulatory agency. The author comes across as a smarter than average bureaucrat who attempted to set the agenda for the understanding and acceptance of cryptocurrency by the government. The anecdote I most recall is the author requesting directional acknowledgement by the president, receiving that agreement through layers of governmental hierarchy, and then running with it, through speeches and interviews, at international governmental finance meetings and in the press. OK as a insider governmental story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...