1.7.22

Review: Saga: Book One

Saga: Book OneSaga: Book One by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve not read many graphic novels, and none that struck me like this one. While many of the graphic novels that I have read seemed like a small step up from the comic books of the past, this felt like a novel illustrated. The story seemed more complex, not in a way to make the story more interesting but more as a reflection of the world that the author built. The characters were entertaining, the art was good. And I’m figuring out where to add the next volume to my reading list, sooner rather than later.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...