28.3.22

Review: Chatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why it Matters, and How to Harness it

Chatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why it Matters, and How to Harness itChatter: The Voice in Our Head, Why it Matters, and How to Harness it by Ethan Kross


I found this book on inner talk and what to do about it quite well done. The author describes the mental chatter that all people have going on in their minds, and suggests ways to reduce the impact of that chatter. What I got out of the book was to distance yourself from yourself and your issues. I like this idea, as I’ve always thought of those out-of-body experiences concerning people hovering over their body during an operation, for example. Seems like a nice safe place to consider things from. Seems reasonable for self-help, and reasonable for helping others with their anxieties.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...