5.6.20

Review: The Couple's Retirement Puzzle: 10 Must-Have Conversations for Creating an Amazing New Life Together

The Couple's Retirement Puzzle: 10 Must-Have Conversations for Creating an Amazing New Life TogetherThe Couple's Retirement Puzzle: 10 Must-Have Conversations for Creating an Amazing New Life Together by Roberta K. Taylor
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've read a lot of retirement how-to books over the past few years. I'm always looking for things to think about that I might have missed. This was not one of the few books to provide entirely new insights. However, I did find the focus on communications with your spouse/partner to be rare. The topics were broader than many books, more on how to live, from sex to separate vacations, less on money, money, money. Nicely done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...