5.5.20

Review: Managing Oneself

Managing OneselfManaging Oneself by Peter F. Drucker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Drucker provides his take on a career. Much of what he says you’ve heard before, but Drucker makes it sound slightly cooler, and mostly simple enough to feel obvious. I liked the advice on focusing on what I’d consider grown-up communications skills. And I liked the advice regarding keeping an open mind on having a second career, and covering your career bases when you can. Great advice that usually read in “second career”-specific books. Very short, and re-readable.

View all my reviews

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...