19.3.20

Review: Saving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living and Giving

Saving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living and GivingSaving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living and Giving by Kelly Hancock
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I seem to read a book every year or two on couponing. They all seem to share the same basic information on clipping and using coupons. I found this one added on some more recent advice on organizing coupons and using web sites that catalog available coupons and coupon books. And there’s scripture added, along with the author’s repeated suggestion to donate from the bonuses you save via couponing and bulk/sale buying. If you haven’t read a couponing book and don’t mind the religious tact, this is a fine introduction. For experienced deal mongers, it’s a reasonable reminder or update.

View all my reviews

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...