6.1.20

Review: Pagan Kennedy's Living: A Handbook for Maturing Hipsters

Pagan Kennedy's Living: A Handbook for Maturing Hipsters Pagan Kennedy's Living: A Handbook for Maturing Hipsters by Pagan Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Collection of zine articles and comics.If you can imagine what a maturing hipster is, you can probably guess at least some of the topics of these collected articles. There's dating and sex, but there's also a story about a guy who lives in a large robot in his college office. Reminds me of articles from older zines, or Whole Earth Digest. Eclectic, liberal, and fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...