27.12.19

Review: Advice Not Given: A Guide to Getting Over Yourself

Advice Not Given: A Guide to Getting Over Yourself Advice Not Given: A Guide to Getting Over Yourself by Mark Epstein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The author provides his take on the Buddhist eight-fold path to enlightenment, informed by his traditional psychological training. I found his friendly discussion an interesting way to learn about the path to enlightenment, with stories that sound more like they are out of the pop psychology books I am familiar with. I will look for more on this topic, and would positively consider books by Epstein.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...