5.7.19

Review: How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don't Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up

How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don't Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up How to Be Everything: A Guide for Those Who (Still) Don't Know What They Want to Be When They Grow Up by Emilie Wapnick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The writer uses a low key style to talk about people that don’t focus long term on one career. I liked the way the author wrote, and I liked her organization around the different ways people approach variety – all at once, major and minor focuses, sequential, etc. Beyond that organization, and the repeated acknowledgement that there are many people that fall into these categories, I didn’t get much out of the book. I can see that some readers craving that acknowledgement that “they are not alone” will benefit with a read of this kind of book. It is relatively short for a career book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...