14.6.19

Review: Unstoppable Confidence: How to Use the Power of NLP to Be More Dynamic and Successful

Unstoppable Confidence: How to Use the Power of NLP to Be More Dynamic and Successful Unstoppable Confidence: How to Use the Power of NLP to Be More Dynamic and Successful by Kent Sayre
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So, do you need a book to tell you how to repeat affirmations? Probably not, but if you do, this is one of them. Having read a number of books on the concept of influence recently, I wasn’t surprised to see what is discussed here are really a number of basic influence techniques, but where the influencer is also the influencee. Kinda interesting, but also very obvious. This has some new-age overtones that made this sound more spiritual than scientific.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...