2.6.19

Review: She Rides Shotgun: A Novel

She Rides Shotgun: A Novel She Rides Shotgun: A Novel by Jordan Harper
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This feels like the author has taken a good story, in this case a father teaching his child to survive bullies, and amped up a few variables. In this case, the bullies aren’t just going to beat anyone up, they kill entire families. And instead of a typical teen or young adult child, we have a pre-teen that plays with a teddy bear. That’s pretty much it. I found this read like it could be turned into a movie very simply. The plot is simple, the scenery is well described and the scenes could be filmed in California. I’d read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...