5.3.19

Review: Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life

Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life Let It Go: Downsizing Your Way to a Richer, Happier Life by Peter Walsh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Do you have a friend or relative that has passed away? Are you responsible for their estate? And did the decedent not follow the “Swedish Death Cleaning” method of taking care of their things before they died, so as not to be a burden on their loved ones? Then this book is for you. Predominately, this is about cleaning up other’s stuff. I didn’t know that when I started reading this, but I can see the value. Good for how to do the clean up, and good for motivating you to do your own cleanup before your relatives need to do it for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...