5.3.19

Review: Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: Connect With Customers and Get Results

Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: Connect With Customers and Get Results Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success: Connect With Customers and Get Results by Colleen Stanley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the short topics, and the “action tips” for self improvement in these areas. What you find here are about what you expect if you’ve read sales books and EQ books (and books on introverts, not so strangely). I found the organization and the writing very good for this type of book, and would recommend it as a good review of process steps, attitudes, etc.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...