22.2.19

Review: How Smart Machines Think

How Smart Machines Think How Smart Machines Think by Sean Gerrish
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found “How Smart Machines Think” to cover the same ground as many articles in magazines such as Wired and Fast Business, but with more in-depth examples. In fact, after I finished the book I started reading an article by Clive Thompson in Wired (12/18) who also used some of the same examples to make some of the same points. I liked “How Smart Machines Think” for its overview of the state of affairs of AI and machine learning, and its readable style. You don’t need to be a scientist or developer to enjoy this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...