22.1.19

Review: The Million Dollar Writer: How to Have a Legitimate - and Lucrative - Career as a Writer

The Million Dollar Writer: How to Have a Legitimate - and Lucrative - Career as a Writer The Million Dollar Writer: How to Have a Legitimate - and Lucrative - Career as a Writer by Richard Gallagher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Like many other “how to make money writing” books out there. This one suggests focusing on a specialty area of writing, like for technical documentation or writing for trade magazines or for online company marketing efforts. Also describes the author’s ghostwriting practice, but suggests it is very difficult to enter this market. I found the writing was fine, and the stories interesting, making this one of the better of the bunch.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...