25.11.18

Review: The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace

The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace The Power of Why: Breaking Out in a Competitive Marketplace by C. Richard Weylman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Simple, short book that says you need to meet customer's needs, not trumpet how good you are. This is motherhood and apple pie in terms of the way many people think, but not always in how they approach business. The author gives examples of companies advertising how popular they are, but not advertising how the meet a customer's needs. Whoops. Although this wasn't anything new to me, it was a good reminder of what to focus on when working on marketing and sales, and was well written with many examples.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...