13.10.18

Review: Work Reimagined: Uncover Your Calling

Work Reimagined: Uncover Your Calling Work Reimagined: Uncover Your Calling by Richard J. Leider
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few books on figuring out your “calling” recently, including a couple by the author of this book. While most of these books sound very similar, they differ in level of spiritual discussion and in the specific to-dos to find that elusive calling. This one had a Christian “work is good” message, but it wasn’t overwhelming. This book also featured an exercise to find your calling using “calling cards”. I found this a nice way to organize thinking. I went through this, and found it somewhat useful for organization of my thoughts. But I didn’t get to that next step to find that elusive calling. Not bad for what it is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...