19.2.24

Review: Tales of the Alhambra: A Series of Tales and Sketches of the Moors and Spaniards: A Series of Tales and Sketches of the Moors and Spaniards

Tales of the Alhambra: A Series of Tales and Sketches of the Moors and Spaniards: A Series of Tales and Sketches of the Moors and SpaniardsTales of the Alhambra: A Series of Tales and Sketches of the Moors and Spaniards: A Series of Tales and Sketches of the Moors and Spaniards by Washington Irving
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I tend to find that reading books more than 100 years old is difficult in following the casual pace of the style of writing. Here, no problem. Irving writes his stories and essays in an interesting manner. My favorite story was the one about the three daughters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...