29.10.23

Review: Fahrenheit 451

Fahrenheit 451Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So how is it that I didn't read this until I was 60? I remember seeing bits of the movie back, oh, 50 years ago or so. Of course what I remember was how (view spoiler). I was expecting to get a deeper dive on that aspect. Instead, the book was more about the change in heart of a "fireman". The part that I remembered from the movie was just a way to wrap up the end of the book. There wasn't any more depth to the concept. I found that a bit underwhelming. Overall a good book, but would be better if you didn't know about the movie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...