8.1.23

Review: The Pigeon Tunnel: Stories from My Life

The Pigeon Tunnel: Stories from My LifeThe Pigeon Tunnel: Stories from My Life by John le Carré
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While most would probably say the main interest here is Le Carre’s real world spy history, I found the bits about how a well-off writer does his research to be most interesting. Le Carre takes us into his day to day life, sometimes listening in to his conversations at breakfast or seeing the background research questions concerning a hotel. Quite interesting in the chosen detail, but overall not what I was expecting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...