21.8.22

Review: Phasers on Stun!: How the Making (and Remaking) of Star Trek Changed the World

Phasers on Stun!: How the Making (and Remaking) of Star Trek Changed the WorldPhasers on Stun!: How the Making (and Remaking) of Star Trek Changed the World by Ryan Britt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this behind-the-scenes - or more appropriately beyond-what-was-commonly-known - set of anecdotes about all aspects of the Star Trek world. The author covers the original series of course, but includes all the newer series and movies, including the animated ones. An enjoyable trip down memory lane for me on the early shows, and new learnings on the last decades output.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...