28.12.21

Review: Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable

Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being RemarkablePurple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Godin makes the case that traditional advertising no longer has the impact that it once had, and that the way to get noticed is to do something unique and memorable, hence, a purple cow. I liked that he took the typical Geoffrey Moore product lifecycle and suggested that you really need to focus on the first group of early innovators, selling to those that are vocal about their likes. Godin calls them “sneezers”. This makes some sense. His examples seem appropriate to the argument. Nice, quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...