22.7.21

Review: Prefabulous Small Houses

Prefabulous Small HousesPrefabulous Small Houses by Sheri Koones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nice variety of homes featured, in order from small to large. The small ones were very small, and the large ones were larger than I would have expected, but provided some good ideas when thinking about designing and building your own small house. I enjoyed the pictures, the home "metadata" and floorplan, and the brief writeups featuring technologies used. For design ideas, this was fine. I had enough questions on some of the homes that I wanted to see more pictures or find more information. I can imagine a more detailed look at some of these houses, perhaps using video, would fill that need. Hint, hint...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...