12.6.21

Review: Moon Rush: The New Space Race

Moon Rush: The New Space RaceMoon Rush: The New Space Race by Leonard David
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Start with the historic version of events leading to the Apollo moon landings. Add interesting facts along the way. Add a survey of where we stand today, with other countries’ moves toward the moon, as well as new private corporations. Conjecture a little. You end up with a nice little book on the state of humanity’s moon exploration and plans for exploitation. I’d put the expiration on this book at about ten years, when enough has changed to require a rewrite. As I haven’t read much on space travel in decades, I found this a nice, mostly uplifting update.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...