7.5.21

Review: Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know

Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't KnowThink Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don't Know by Adam M. Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Grant writes a Malcolm Gladwell-ian style book here (or does Gladwell write Grant-ian books?). There are a number of interesting examples of the topics he writes about, and I find myself remembering the examples more than the topics (same as with Gladwell books). And the author is a presence in the flow of the book. A nice look into the difficulties of rethinking an issue or position. There is hope, and a few suggestions along the way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...