6.5.21

Review: Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What To Do with Your Life Kindle Edition

Roadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What To Do with Your Life Kindle EditionRoadmap: The Get-It-Together Guide for Figuring Out What To Do with Your Life Kindle Edition by Roadtrip Nation
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’ve read a lot of career books over the past few decades, and this is another one. It covers the typical kinds of “live your best life” advice with the typical positive, uplifting spin. To the good, I enjoyed most of the many writeups showing how different people approached their working life and career. These have links to a website for additional information and multimedia interviews, so you can really get some background in some of the people and their choices. I found the ones I looked into interesting. To the bad, I read the ebook, and the spacing of the many art and design components that apparently work well in the physical book just get in the way in the ebook. You are constantly scrolling past a multiscreen piece of art. OK for an edgier career book full of examples.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...