29.8.20

Review: fMRI

fMRI (MIT Press Essential Knowledge series)fMRI by Peter A. Bandettini
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I know very little on MRIs in general, it's not anything I've studied. I randomly chose this book as I find the science behind the MRI sounded interesting. And, from this book, I understand a bit more about functional MRIs, including how they are used, and the terminology around how it works. I felt the author did a good job explaining. I listened to this a few weeks ago and very little stuck with me, beside the thought that if I were going to use this information, say in a class, I would have found this audiobook to be very useful. As it is, in my situation, I'd call it interesting as needed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...