11.1.20

Review: Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered: The Definitive How-To Guide

Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered: The Definitive How-To Guide Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered: The Definitive How-To Guide by Karen Kilgariff
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I haven't heard their podcasts, but I expected from a cursory look at the book's blurbs that this would be just podcasts in book form. I was mistaken, this is a backgrounder of the podcasters and nothing much about crime. Except some of their own crimes committed while growing up. You get life stories from what I would stereotype as high school bad girls, so cue the stories of smoking, drinking, and partying. I found I liked the in-your-face personalities, more than the stories themselves, and I suspect I would enjoy their podcasts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...