22.12.19

Review: Winter Street

Winter Street Winter Street by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I saw this book recommended in an online article for those who liked the Christmas movie “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation”. From that review, I expected some raucous and outlandish humor. This was not even close to what this book was. This was a surprisingly well written Christmas story with a little mild humor, mostly in the setup of the plot. This was a family drama, not a comedy. It was well written, and if I want to read more family drama at Christmas stories, I will consider the next one in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: The Dying Animal

The Dying Animal by Philip Roth My rating: 4 of 5 stars I read this at the same age as the protagonist, and I greatly appreciated t...