21.10.19

Review: Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones

Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you’ve read a book on creating habits, you’ll find this treading familiar territory. I found this was one of the better ones in terms of providing practical advice with interesting anecdotes. The focus here is on two methods – breaking yourself of existing bad habits while supporting the creation of new better habits. The author has a way with simplifying a topic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Foundation

Foundation by Isaac Asimov My rating: 3 of 5 stars I decided to read the Foundation novels in chronological order, and before this...